The test was carried out at the dentist’s office following this procedure:
1. The volunteers arrived at the dentist’s office with their mouth clean.
2. The volunteers ate a snack (chocolate croissant).
3. The dentist took a series of photographs of the volunteers’ teeth.
4. The volunteers used WASHDENT following the instruction leaflet.
5. The dentist took a series of photographs from the same angles as in step three.
6. The volunteers explained their subjective impressions WASHDENT‘s cleaning ability.
For the subjective cleaning assessment, all the volunteers gave scores between 7 and 10 (scale from 0 to 10).
- 1VOLUNTEER 1
- 2VOLUNTEER 2
- 3VOLUNTEER 3
- 4VOLUNTEER 4